USAID stands for “United State Agency for International Development”. USAID works for provision of financial aids to under developing countries. USAID provides partnership to needed countries and facilitated them. The main purpose of USAID is to help the needy countries and to develop them.
USAID builds people by providing them resources. United State Agency for International Development is doing efforts for whole world. USAID solve many problems including poverty, illiteracy, health problems, unemployment etc.
Purpose of USAID
The focus of USAID is to benefit the people across the world. USAID represent a best financial aid to low economic countries. The purpose of USAID is to promote basic education among different states. USAID actually focuses on health issues, poverty and illiteracy.
As a solution, USAID provides facilities to reduce problems. It has fixed strong coordination with partnership countries. It promotes education by giving access to quality education. USAID achieving goals of Education Strategy are:
• To educate the students by teaching the reading skills at primary level to enhance their skills
• To provide chances for jobs to polish the abilities of people
• To promote higher education
• To contribute economically for development of countries
• To increase literacy rate among participating countries
• To give access to basic education
• To improve overall education system
USAID Contribution to Department of Education
It is right of every citizen to be educated. USAID establish many projects that supports higher education in Pakistan. It includes improving education quality projects, higher education projects, teacher education projects etc. Improving Educational Quality (IEQ) is (five-year project) one of those projects that contribute to struggles of Pakistan about quality education. This project works for teaching of reading skills among whole country. This projects also works for availability of instructional material along with proper classrooms and teachers who are trained about new strategies as well. It gives courage to build more and more schools and properly engage classrooms having reading environment.
USAID also encourages construction of buildings of Education department in Pakistan. It facilitates students by providing them scholarships. It contributes for availability of high qualified faculty. It has also contributed to build schools in tribal areas in Pakistan. USAID contribute to increase literacy rate for betterment of learning process.
USAID’s Improving Educational Quality project tend to improve the quality of both teaching and learning in public and private schools. Some of contributions are given below:
• Construct Early Education to achieve targets for educational development in Pakistan
• Conduct 17 Education Faculty buildings towards Pakistan
• Master’s and PhD scholarships provision
• Provide teacher training opportunities
• Repair schools that have renewable conditions
• Support efforts to reduce the barriers that prohibit children to take admissions