Develop an IT planning process for ModMeters to accomplish the demands as set out above.
The proposed IT plan and spending will endeavor to achieve the objectives implied by the CFO which is to use IT methodology to drive these business activities.
The proposed IT Plan was broken into classifications
• A GAP investigation approach was utilized to figure out where the organization was, the place it was attempting to go and how to arrive.
• SWOT investigation of each departmental IT needs featuring, for the most part, the center competency of the specialty unit.
The case shows a situation where the organization is in confusion however there appears to components in the organization that understands the potential that is out there to build the piece of the overall industry and develops business. How about we take a gander at where the organization is now.
• The organization has been in the meter business for quite a while now with clients in an assortment of ventures.
• Has effectively robotized most of its IT foundation to help business in spite of the fact that that has been extremely progressive in thought with the rate of development and benefit of the association.
• The organization has seen relentless development throughout the years and due to its one of a kind item has an upper hand. This is obvious in its ascent to be the biggest maker of metering gadgets on the planet.