Background & History
TGV Cinemas a completely possessed backup of Tanjong Public Limited Company. Since initiation in 1995, TGV Cinemas has developed to wind up one of Malaysia’s chief film display organizations and set up its name as a pioneer of silver screen industry and proprietor of head multiplexes in Malaysia.
They endeavor to enhance each day to guarantee their clients have the best time and leave with affectionate recollections just to return for all the more energizing true to life encounter. They have a devoted group behind these screens who are resolved to influence customer to grin! They restored some of their lead areas to give it a new look, chiefly to receive an all the more inviting, lively, contemporary vibe. A portion of the film corridors was updated and revamped to boost the space.(www.tgv.com.my)
Besides the facelift, TGV Cinemas is 100% advanced. Silver screen goers can appreciate unmatched brilliance, sharpness and prevalent pictures in top quality substance, for example, movies, documentaries and other elective substance in predominant quality.
Not overlooking, their mark caramel popcorns is tasty. Customary popcorn is never enough, customer will hunger for additional.
They are situated in 34 multiplexes with 268 screens and in excess of 45,000 seats, all finished Malaysia incorporating significant malls in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Penang, Johor, Terengganu, and Sarawak.(www.tgv.com.my)
Greater screens, better solid, fun exercises for all ages at a moderate cost is the thing that they are about. TGV Cinemas takes into account a wide assortment of the gathering of people:
1) IMAX – Through TGV Cinema’s selective association with IMAX Corporation, they present a genuinely immersive true to life encounter, enabling motion picture goers to appreciate blockbuster films more than ever. On the off chance that we respect completely clear pictures combined with gigantic screens and flawless advanced sound framework, they guarantee this will make a remarkable situation for us. (www.tgv.com.my)
Accessible in TGV Cinemas Gurney Paragon (Penang), TGV Cinemas Tebrau (Johor Bahru), TGV Cinemas 1 Utama (Selangor) and TGV Cinemas Sunway Pyramid(Selangor) with three more on its way in KL and East Malaysia.
2) INDULGE – If we lean toward a customized and selective experience for a unique event, they propose this agreeable extravagance corridor outfitted with a snuggly cover and leaning back seat.
Accessible in TGV Cinemas 1 Utama and Sunway Velocity.
3) Beanie – is Malaysia’s first inventive idea film, which highlights bright bed estimate beanbags (rather than seats or bed). Attempt this on the off chance that we would commence our shoes and unwind with a comfortable feel.
Accessible in TGV Cinemas Gurney Paragon (Penang) , TGV Cinemas Tebrau (Johor Bahru), TGV Cinemas 1 Utama(Selangor) and TGV Cinemas Sunway Pyramid(Selangor), TGV Suria KLCC (Kuala Lumpur), TGV first Avenue Mall ( Penang), TGV Bukit Indah (Johor Bahru), TGV Setiawalk (Puchong)
4) LUXE – If we acknowledge open and agreeable seats with more extensive extra space and included extravagant twin seats furnished with security wings for the individuals who esteem their space.
Accessible in TGV Cinemas 1 Utama (Selangor) and TGV Cinemas Sunway Pyramid (Selangor)
Accessible in TGV Cinemas Gurney Paragon, TGV Cinemas Sunway Pyramid and TGV Cinemas 1 Utama.
SWOT ANALYSIS OF TGV CINEMA
S1:-Above all else, TGV gives liberal seating angles. The seats incline is exceptionally inclining that the line in front won’t obstruct those behind them regardless of how tall the individual is. For instance, in Kinta City’s TGV, the statures between lines are in the correct measure. Be that as it may, in Ipoh’s GSC, the statures edges of seats between lines are too little. In the event that somebody sit up straight, individuals from behind can’t generally observe the motion picture. The head will hinder the others’ view.
S2:- TGV has advanced computerized sound and projection framework. TGV utilizes high innovation that is THX. This is an arrangement of specialized norms made by Lucas film to guarantee ideal sound and visual execution. For example, the THX lobbies that confirmed by TGV Suria KLCC had been surpassed the strict measures of Lucas film, in the most basic silver screen sound and projection gauges that in presence today. A motion picture soundtrack conceals you in the truth of the story with the goal that you hear each squeak in the spooky house, the forlorn shriek of the breeze on a cold plain, or the overflowing commotion of the most profound wilderness. From what is by all accounts each edge in the theatre, these sounds connect with you, even guide you through the story as it unfurls.
S3:-TGV prepared by an extraordinary element which is the MEGASCREEN. This is a beating 20 meter one end to the other screen. The screen is by and by the largest one end to the other office in Malaysia within Cineplex industry).
S4:-Besides, focal automated ticketing framework with coordinated tele-reservation hotlines, phone booking and web based booking are accessible in TGV. These administrations convey more accommodation to the clients as they don’t have to purchase tickets by and by in TGV branches. This framework encourages the clients to spare time and they don’t need to line up for a long queue.
S5:-There are likewise offices for the impeded including unique wheelchair lifts. This conveys accommodation to those debilitated individual who dependably come to silver screen.
S6:-Other than that, TGV has solid budgetary assets. This is on the grounds that TGV is a result of merger between TGV, GHC and GEMS. In this way, the budgetary assets originate from these three organization are sufficiently solid to complete a system extension design.
W1:-TGV just spotlight on advertise which situated in enormous urban areas and its branches don’t disperse all finished Malaysia. For instance, there are TGV Cinemas in Petaling Jaya, Klang, Johor Bharu et cetera. These silver screens are situated in enormous urban communities. TGV ignored the market in residential community. Besides, TGV don’t have installment ticketing. It gives internet booking administrations just, clients need to pay and reclaim the tickets booked 45 minutes before the motion pictures begin in TGV branches. This will make bother clients since they need to come ahead of schedule to take the ticket and sit tight for no less than 45 minutes www.scribd.com)
O1:-Statistic powers posture chances to the organization. From the point of area, certain places don’t have silver screen, for example, Kampar, Teluk Intan and Kuala Kangsar, in this manner this is an open door for TGV to set up new branches in these spots.
O2:-From the point of races, Malaysia is a multiracial nation. Subsequently, there are a loads of celebrations consistently. This is an open doors for TGV to present celebration related motion pictures. For example, TGV can present the motion pictures that are identified with Chinese New Year amid the celebration.
O3:-Also, innovation today turns out to be more progress. TGV can give more practical film going encounters by enhancing the sound and projection framework.
O4:-The pattern of numerous youths likes to escape the house and stay with their companions makes a chance to TGV. This is because of the pattern gives more noteworthy request to social bolster item, for example, motion picture
T1:- The presentation of GST at the rate of 6% is one of the danger of TGV. It will influence each part of the business including TGV films. One of the reason is ability of the purchaser to burn through cash on watching motion pictures in TGV silver screens is being influenced. This will cause the decrease of clients of TGV silver screens. In this manner, we proposed that TGV ought to lessen the cost of the ticket for each motion picture. It likewise ought to have some uncommon advancement or bundles, for example, offering a free combo popcorns for obtaining 5tickets without a moment’s delay for specific motion picture. As there are numerous current contenders which progress toward becoming dangers for TGV film, in this way they ought to create reasonable association with their clients and keep speaks with their clients by accepting adequately inputs on their administrations.
T2:- This procedure can be advance through Facebook as the vast majority of the general population now have their own particular Facebook account. This procedure can be enable the organization to comprehend their clients to request, ceaselessly to concoct new plans that fulfill and satisfy their clients want and build up an upper hand in the business. As the current of DVD store, for example, expedient video circulation Sdn. Bhd, online films or illicit sites that give the downloading of motion pictures and home performance center will undermine TGV silver screens, they can offer lower cost of tickets to defeat this issue. TGV can likewise advance their offices which are effortlessly found or appreciate just in TGV films through commercials.
FIVE CUSTOMER RELATED ISSUES (TGV CINEMAS)
1) When we talk about convenience, people like to get everything done within the comfort of their home or just by using their portable gadgets. TGV cinemas has faced a lot of disappointment in this case as the customers have been facing issues with their online payment. Customers pay for their tickets online and don’t receive any sort of confirmation which creates a problem of leaving them unsatisfied with the service as they are paying money to save time by avoiding standing in long queues but getting nothing in return especially for peak hours when they need to wait more than half an hour to get their turn.
2) Everyone prefers and wants to save time whenever they can because people tend to drift away from time-consuming procedures as they are having busy schedules and the last thing a person with a busy schedule would want to do is wait for no reason as TGV cinemas do not provide installment ticketing. They only have internet booking service where the customers must pay and reclaim the tickets booked 45 minutes before the motion pictures begin in TGV branches. This bothers the clients since they need to come ahead of their schedule to take the ticket and sit tight for no less than 45 minutes.
3) Another issue about TGV Cinemas customers are facing is that when the customers send them a complaint email, there is not any sort of response from them. When the customers call the office, their number is busy all the time and they are always unavailable so the customers cannot even get to them. They keep their customers waiting and hanging. Also, staff friendliness is the most significant when it comes to the growth of a business and for it to run properly, but even their counter service is not that great. (www.tripadvisor.com)
4) The customers do not like how nothing remotely healthy is offered and how they have extremely strict no outside food/drink policies as to not letting them enter even with a water bottle and in a way forcing them to buy one of theirs. There are also concerns about bad restrooms as to how unclean they are as compared to other cinemas. The clients dislike the way the seats are designed as they are too low for the rest head and the gaps between the rows are very narrow. Plus, they also dislike how the movie ticket prices are so expensive when it’s just an ordinary cinema, nothing special or a bit outdated as compared to other cinemas. The temperature inside the theatre is freezing cold and the clients do not enjoy it as many of them have left half way through the movie because they could not tolerate the cold temperature.
5) Not many people are a fan of the TGV Cinemas website as it is not simple for them. The instructions are unclear and a lot of clients feel difficulty while using it. In order to increase clients or customers, a website should be kept short and simple so that it is convenient for them to use however, whenever and wherever they want. Generally, people use websites to save time and effort as they want to avoid the long queues because some of the customers actually need to wait more than 27 minutes to get their turn during peak hours. (www.tgv.com.my)
CRM Activities of TGV Cinema
TGV CINEMA’s CRM activities most important part is based on the entire marketing cycle which is the customer, because the entire process and links are customer-centric. The online and offline market activities aim at acquiring potential customers. After the effective clues are tapped, the clues are distributed to the sales conversion customers. CRM’s customer process management runs through the entire process from collecting statistics data on the customers. In general, the CRM system is about creating a large customer management platform, based on the collection of customer information, forms a marketing closed-loop and efficient market execution task from market segmentation, data management, customer acquisition to activity execution and feedback reporting, so as to capture more customers and quickly obtain the best return. With that being said it’s safe to say that marketing activities is a key element in the growth of the relationship with the customers. In general, the company promotes and sells products through various sales methods such as telephone, e-mail, SMS, and network. It removes regional and time restrictions. It is easy to operate and greatly improves the efficiency of publicity. The computer system can also be automated. Record the sales content of the salesperson, as well as the sending object, data, remaining number, and the type and sending time of the group send.
For example, TGV cinema works with the media: by seeing the movie’s latest movie expectations list in daily newspapers, it will be able to bring the latest movie information to consumers for the first time, and clearly informs that there are discounts for designated theaters. Video media, online media cooperation, the first time related to the release of the theater activities.
Customer-centric: The purpose of the activity is to have an audience view it, and the result is a family member or a group of friends. This is a truly nurturing market. Although it does not directly contribute to the box office revenue, it creates a cheerful and joyful atmosphere of activity. The participation of movie audiences enjoys the most direct happiness brought by cinemas. Through interpersonal communication, it will be the future. The foundation of the movie theater security guarantees. It is even possible to cultivate a fixed audience for a group of movie theaters and enrich a large number of fans for the movie theater through rich and interesting marketing activities.
Small gifts, big rewards: Use a company-specific website to let everyone who sees the movie get to know our website, and let them go to the company website to write suggestions on the theater and comments on the movie. Then for the serious netizens who write to give movie ticket awards or other product rewards, I believe many netizens will participate. In this way, it can drive website traffic, and it can also allow some consumers to remember the site and then buy movie tickets to go to relevant websites.